In 2014, I straight skipped my annual list of summer movies to see. No one batted an eye. The world kept spinning.
Time to bring the world to a screeching halt! The world needs this. More than I do.
Based on Entertainment Weekly’s Summer Movie Preview, I am cognizant of many upcoming films. 86 to be exact.
Will I see them in the theater? Given my recent track record, I’d answer that question with a hearty no. Maybe on a plane. Maybe on that Netflix thing. Maybe never.
But, let’s do this list of movies to see or not to see anyway. I have nothing better to do. Apparently, you have nothing better to read. Well, you could read this?
Totally going to happen
- The Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- Jurassic World (Never say no to dinosaurs that can eat you.)
- Inside Out (I love Pixar. I do!)
- Terminator Genisys (Completely unnecessary, but Arnold is BACK. He said he would be.)
It just may happen
- Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation
- Slow West
- Ted 2
- The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
- Dark Places
- Z for Zachariah
Not a chance
- Magic Mike XXL
- San Andreas
- Fantastic Four (Superhero fatigue and they already had their chance)
- The D Train
- Furious 7 (I missed movies 3-6, so best to let it ride.)
Pour some butter on me!