It is the holiday season once again. Ho ho hum.
And almost time for my annual sojourn to Washington state!
Let’s start a new tradition. Every December, a new To Do List. Okay, I say that now, but check back with me in 3 years.
Goal for December: Do all 13 items (for luck) on my specially curated To Do List.
December 2015 To Do List
- Go skiing – Last year I hurt my back, so did not get to ski. This year that situation is rectified.
- Attend three Seattle Seahawks games – Boom! One in Baltimore and two in Seattle.
- Visit Portland, OR – I hear they could really use a force like me.
- Experience Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Maybe even up to five times if it’s good…
- Visit two new breweries – There are so many new ones, so let’s get it on!
- Eat a Dick’s Drive-In (Seattle) Deluxe burger – This will go on every future To Do List forever and ever.
- Enter a cabin – Preferably one that we rent, but I’m not adverse to a little B&E if that’s what it takes.
- Try 12 new beers – Burp.
- Hike a hike – I need to get outside!
- Eat at one of Seattle’s best restaurants – According to this list here or even this one.
- See Book of Mormon – Want to. Will try.
- Attend and write-up two concerts – Minimum.
- Wild Card – Something fun or dumb, that I can’t think of right now.