If the CSA gives you veggies, you might as well use them!
‘Just a Burger’ Recipe
- 1 Roma tomato – sliced
- 1 Hungarian Hot Wax pepper – sliced
- 1/8 White onion – sliced
- 1/8 Green cabbage – de-leafed
- 2 potato roll buns – toasted
- 2 hamburger patties – grilled
- 2 slices Harvarti cheese
- 2 parts mayo – squeezed
- 2 parts mustard – squeezed
- Slice veggies. Avoid fingers.
- Pull off some cabbage leaves. Feed any pet rabbits.
- Toast your buns.
- Grill your patties. Add cheese until melted.
- Squirt mayo and mustard on your buns.
- Apply veggies in progressive layers.
- Drop a hot mess of meat and cheese on there.
- Squish it all together. Don’t worry about presentation, it’s just a burger.
- Bite. Chew. Repeat.
- Have water handy, in case your Hot Wax pepper is too hot to handle.