With this post, I embrace the dark side. Don’t try to save me.
1. Selfie Stick – Yes, these do exist. It is NOT a joke. They are big in Indonesia. You have been warned. So buy one.
2. Segway – I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a million times. No. Its creator fell off a cliff using one. If that’s not enough, this happened…
3. Shake Weight – Can I assume we all know this isn’t making your arms stronger? Your work-out will not be more awesome. Even Jon Stewart agrees!
4. Spam – In the never-ending stream of worthless email sense. Take a flying leap spammers, you.
5. Sadness – Everything is awesome!
6. Spam – In the meat-ish substance sense. Just no.
7. Scurvy – Referred to as scorbutus in Latin circles. Suck a lemon already! There’s no excuse for Vitamin C deficiency, unless you’re Tom Hanks searching for Wilson*.
8. Shingles – Referred to as herpes zoster in medical circles. Ouch!**
9. Stupidity – Let’s start with this blog post. Let’s end there too.
10. Sharknado 2: The Second One – Even the name says they aren’t trying.
11. Sewage – Specifically five million gallons of it: http://dcist.com/2014/05/five_million_gallons_of_sewage_spil.php
Admit it, you feel dirty now. Don’t mention it, it was my pleasure.
* Don’t know the movie reference? There’s always Google.
** I refrained from adding a photo. You are welcome.